Who we are
Sector Connect is the peak organisation representing and providing regional leadership to community services in the 4 local government areas of Campbelltown, Camden, Wollondilly and Wingecarribee NSW. We have nearly 20 years’ experience as a regional leader, responsive to our region's changing needs as we identify priority areas for research and planning.
The whole community working together to meet human needs
To lead in:
- strengthening the not for profit sector for effective service to community,
- being a credible connected representative voice for the sector,
- building strategic relationships for influence and well informed advocacy for the region,
- facilitating partnerships for collaborative planning and efforts to impact key social issues and growth in the region.
The values and beliefs central to all we do at Sector Connect include:
- Social justice - we challenge inequities and strive to close gaps for those experiencing disadvantage
- Respect - we respect the dignity and rights of all people
- Inclusion - we value and learn from diversity, and take an inclusive approach in all we do
- Integrity - we have an honest, reliable and principled position in our work
- Innovation - we seek creative effective solutions
What we do
- strategic leadership,
- expertise and innovation,
- professional development,
- organisational and industry development,
- facilitate services networks/interagencies,
- industry information hub for the region
- advocate and represent vulnerable communities across the region,
- deliver projects and planning processes to support a strong collaborative regional sector
- We also provide some community development and support activities for specific target groups which currently include the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, volunteers and child and family work.