Become a Member
Investing Socially in our Community
Sector Connect ensures our region has a collaborative sector working to provide more efficient and effective service to those who are most in need.
Sector Connect, as your representative peak body, continues to be committed to supporting the development of the not for profit sector across Macarthur and Wingecarribee. Membership fees play a vital role in providing core services.
Our Vision is the whole community working together to meet human needs
What we offer our Non-Government Organisation members: Industry and organisational advice and support
- Individual and systemic advocacy – representing member’s views across the sector and with all levels of Government
- Targeted & collated weekly mail outs
- Tailored promotion of member events & activities to over 2000 contacts.
- FREE job advertising
- Sector Connects Letters of Support
- Access to skilled volunteers
- Access to volunteer drivers
- Training for volunteers and volunteer management
- Collaboration in National volunteer events
- Promotion of volunteer roles on SEEK, Sector Connect website and Facebook pages
- Disability Awareness Training (in partnership with Ability Links)
- Disability access review of you organisation with recommendations
- 25% discount on all training, forums and fee for service contracts
- Voting Rights at General Meetings
- Consultancy services
- Free Equipment & Room Hall Hire
Government Agencies benefits of being a member of Sector Connect:
- Access to the whole region for information dissemination and event promotion, through our extensive list of regional contacts;
- Being an active participant in the collaborative process through our various networks, ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of services to eliminate poverty, disadvantage and to improve social conditions across our region
- Access to a consultative structure for reforms, research, evidence and evaluations
- We have different membership streams for different organisations and people.
Send Promotion News & Events to:
New members need to "Subscribe" also