This interagency aims to improve outcomes for families and children aged 0 – 8 years in the Campbelltown, Camden, Wollondilly and Wingecarribee LGAs area through:
- Promoting goals of Child and Family Services utilising the framework of Families NSW as a guide.
- Co-ordinating services to families and children to reduce duplication and address identified need
- Encouraging community involvement and participation.
- Identifying local needs, issues and planning appropriate responses.
- Sharing information amongst services – working together to support each other and promoting good practice.
- Promote information about services that reaches the right target groups.
- Providing advocacy and representation to decision-makers to influence planning and resource allocation.
- Encourage diverse (CALD, special needs, ATSI) groups to be included in planning, resource allocation and development.
MACARTHUR CHILD & FAMILY INTERAGENCY
All meeting are held between 1.00pm and 3.00pm
Meeting dates 2018
6th of February - Camden Council
70 Central Avenue Oran Park
3rd of April - Tahmoor - Community Hub 6 Harper Close Tahmoor
5th of June - Northcott
7th of August - Camden Council70 Central Avenue Oran Park
2nd of October - Warragamba/Silverdale Neighbourhood Centre WSNC Weir Road and Fourteenth Street Warragamba - cancelled
4th of December - Yummy Cafe
80 Woodhouse Drive Ambarvale