This interagency aims to improve outcomes for families and children aged 0 – 8 years in the Campbelltown, Camden, Wollondilly and Wingecarribee LGAs area through:
- Promoting goals of Child and Family Services utilising the framework of Families NSW as a guide.
- Co-ordinating services to families and children to reduce duplication and address identified need
- Encouraging community involvement and participation.
- Identifying local needs, issues and planning appropriate responses.
- Sharing information amongst services – working together to support each other and promoting good practice.
- Promote information about services that reaches the right target groups.
- Providing advocacy and representation to decision-makers to influence planning and resource allocation.
- Encourage diverse (CALD, special needs, ATSI) groups to be included in planning, resource allocation and development.
MACARTHUR CHILD & FAMILY INTERAGENCY
All meeting are held between 1.00pm and 3.00pm
At the Yummy Café 80 Woodhouse Drive Ambarvale
Tuesday the 10th of December
3rd of December
5th of February
2nd of April