This interagency aims to improve outcomes for families and children aged 0 – 8 years in the Campbelltown, Camden, Wollondilly and Wingecarribee LGAs area through:
- Promoting goals of Child and Family Services utilising the framework of Families NSW as a guide.
- Co-ordinating services to families and children to reduce duplication and address identified need
- Encouraging community involvement and participation.
- Identifying local needs, issues and planning appropriate responses.
- Sharing information amongst services – working together to support each other and promoting good practice.
- Promote information about services that reaches the right target groups.
- Providing advocacy and representation to decision-makers to influence planning and resource allocation.
- Encourage diverse (CALD, special needs, ATSI) groups to be included in planning, resource allocation and development.
MACARTHUR CHILD & FAMILY INTERAGENCY
All meeting are held between 1.00pm and 3.00pm
At the Yummy Café 80 Woodhouse Drive Ambarvale
Dates for 2020
Tuesday the 4th of February
7th of April
2nd of June
4th of August
6th of October
1st of December
agenda 4th of February