Disability & Aged
Information for Aged Care Providers
- Quality Indicators Program: submit your data correctly
- ACFI: how to submit a request for reconsideration
This information is available in other languages.
This information is available in Easy English.
A range of other support materials for consumers and providers about the changes are available on the department’s website.
Accessing the NDIS in NSW
- Factsheet: Starting your plan (PDF 11KB)
- Factsheet: Starting your plan with a Support Coordinator (PDF 158KB)
- Factsheet: Starting our plan with a Local Area Coordinator (PDF 160KB)
- Factsheet: Accessing supports for my child (PDF 391.KB)
- Factsheet: Starting my plan as a self-managed participant (PDF 227KB)
- Understanding your plan and supports
- Self-managing budgets in your plan.
- Factsheet: Understanding your NDIS plan (DOCX)
- Factsheet: Understanding your NDIS plan (PDF 255KB)
NDS established the Community Inclusion Initiative to help inform community participation support under the NDIS. These factsheets are designed as conversation starters with frontline workers and managers and can also be used with people with disability who are accessing services.
NDS has released a report depicting and explaining the potential scale of the economic benefits of the NDIS for Australia based on data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS).
NDS's Centre for Applied Disability Research (CADR) and Curtin University's Not-for-profit Initiative teamed up to research the financial sustainability of the non-government disability sector.
The Australian Human Rights Commission's (AHRC) "Willing to Work: National Inquiry into Employment Discrimination Against Older Australians and Australians with Disability" has released two Issues Papers. They are now available to download via the AHRC website.