Dementia & Aged Care Services Fund National Dementia Support Program
The National Dementia Support Program (NDSP) is a program delivered under Outcome 6.3 Aged Care Quality, through the Dementia and Aged Care Services (DACS) Fund. The intended outcomes of the grant opportunity are to:
- Increase the dementia literacy of people living with dementia and their carers and families;
- Connect people living with dementia, their families and carers with services that may assist and set them on the right path to self-manage and live well with dementia for as long as possible; and
- Enable the health and aged care sectors to better respond to increased rates of dementia in the community.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST;
- be a permanent resident of Australia;
- have an account with an Australian financial institution;
and be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia;
- a company incorporated by guarantee;
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust;
- an incorporated association;
- a partnership;
- a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation;
- a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation;
- a publicly funded research organisation as defined in the glossary; or
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
Applications close: 3 April 2019.