NCOSS will be touring the state in May and June to hear from members and local community organisations about their vision for a better NSW and how we can improve outcomes for people experiencing poverty and disadvantage. These consultations are an opportunity to let us know what are the most pressing issues in your region and to identify practical solutions to address them. For more information or to register please go to the NCOSS website.
- → How to "plant a seed" about gifts in Wills, Australia's most innovative NFPs revealed, community events raise more than any other type of fundraising
- → Greater Western Sydney e-News
- → A Matter of Care - Australia's aged care workforce strategy released
- → -ADVERTISED - PTCT Disabilities - Illawarra & Riverina
- → NCAP Officer Position - NOWRA