NCOSS will be touring the state in May and June to hear from members and local community organisations about their vision for a better NSW and how we can improve outcomes for people experiencing poverty and disadvantage. These consultations are an opportunity to let us know what are the most pressing issues in your region and to identify practical solutions to address them. For more information or to register please go to the NCOSS website.
- → Shining a light on Community Transport Concerns
- → Sisters of Charity Foundation Community Grants Program [DGR Status Required]
- → Dementia & Aged Care Services Fund National Dementia Support Program
- → Sunsuper Dreams for a Better World Community Grants Round 1: Better Living
- → Go4Fun Centralised Service Provision