NCOSS will be touring the state in May and June to hear from members and local community organisations about their vision for a better NSW and how we can improve outcomes for people experiencing poverty and disadvantage. These consultations are an opportunity to let us know what are the most pressing issues in your region and to identify practical solutions to address them. For more information or to register please go to the NCOSS website.
- → National Child Protection Week Poster Supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities
- → Illawarra Aboriginal Youth Programs
- → Community Links Wellbeing Activities Calendar Term 3 2018
- → Cashless Welfare Card Chaos, Population Debate Looms, and NDIS
- → Community Services News & Resources