By way of introduction, my name is Simon Joyce and I am a Director of SDJA, a progressive and dynamic firm aimed at providing cost effective, reliable and value-based audit solutions.
SDJA specialises in servicing the auditing needs of not-for-profit organisations with annual turnover in the range of $250K-$25M. Some of our current clients of a similar size and/or nature to Sector Connect Incorporated include:
- Women’s Community Shelters
- Elderly Australian Chinese Homes
- Head Start Homes
- Great Community Transport
- Access Industries for the Disabled
- Centre for Disability Studies
- Allergy & Anaphylaxis Australia
- AIMS Research
- Good Environmental Choice Australia
- Hope Connect
- Northside Community Church
- The Northern Nursery
- Blacktown Children’s Activity Centre
- Binnowee Kindergarten
- Delta Society
- The British Council
- The Chad Robinson Legacy Foundation
I believe SDJA could offer a similar level of value and service as your current audit provider, at a very competitive fee.
Please find attached a brochure outlining more about us. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your organisation and auditing needs further.