Sunsuper Dreams for a Better World Community Grants Round 1: Better Living
Sunsuper Dreams for a Better World Community Grants Round 1: Better Living is looking for dreams that improve the lives or living standards of other Australians. It may be a community development program to create more affordable housing or help our ageing population or new-comers to Australia.
Or your dream may help kids and families in need or simply create a better environment for a more sustainable world.
To qualify, your dream must aim to make a positive difference in the community, and it must also:
- benefit a registered community cause, charity group or not-for-profit organisation (and not an individual)
- be based in Australia with funds being spent in Australia
- be able to be undertaken in the next 12 months
- fit with the round theme
Sunsuper Dreams for a Better World is open to all residents of Australia, aged 18 years or older at the time of entry. You don’t need to be a Sunsuper member to enter.
How it works:
- Submit your Dream: Provide details about your dream for a better world and help a community group or a not-for-profit organisation you care about.
- Shortlisted 6: The grants team selects 6 shortlisted dreams in each round to be voted on by the public.
- The people vote: Each round, the public vote to decide which dreams they think will truly make the world a better place.
- Top 3: The top 3 dreams with the most valid votes will receive a $5,000 grant and progress to the round final.
- The judges decide: In the round final a panel of judges will review the Top 3 dreams and decide who should be the round winner. The winner will receive an additional $5,000 grant and progress to the grand final.
- The Grand Final: The three Round Winners pitch their dream to the judges to decide the Grand Final Winner and the public vote again for their favourite dream to win People’s Choice.
Applications close: 5 April 2019.