This interagency aims to improve outcomes for families and children aged 0 – 8 years in the Campbelltown, Camden, Wollondilly and Wingecarribee LGAs area through:
- Promoting goals of Child and Family Services utilising the framework of Families NSW as a guide.
- Co-ordinating services to families and children to reduce duplication and address identified need
- Encouraging community involvement and participation.
- Identifying local needs, issues and planning appropriate responses.
- Sharing information amongst services – working together to support each other and promoting good practice.
- Promote information about services that reaches the right target groups.
- Providing advocacy and representation to decision-makers to influence planning and resource allocation.
- Encourage diverse (CALD, special needs, ATSI) groups to be included in planning, resource allocation and development.
MACARTHUR CHILD & FAMILY INTERAGENCY
All meeting are held between 1.00pm and 3.00pm
At the Yummy Café 80 Woodhouse Drive Ambarvale
Dates for 2020
Tuesday the 4th of February
7th of April - cancelled
2nd of June Zoom Id. 947 7124 4378
4th of August
6th of October
1st of December
agenda 4th of February