State government grants - New South Wales
- ArtsNSW offers grants to cultural and community groups involved in artistic activities.
- communitybuilders.nsw has links to funding sources for community groups and projects from federal, state and local government as well as some philanthropic funds and companies.
- The ClubGRANTS scheme is funded by gaming machine revenue from New South Wales (NSW) clubs. This website provides information on the scheme and guidelines for applications. Projects are supported and decided upon by local committees.
- The Department of Education and Training's Community Grants Programs include funding for groups involved in promoting community languages, education, Aboriginal community projects and programs assisting disadvantaged youth and people with disabilities.
- The Multicultural NSW Grants Program provides funding for projects and activities that promote community engagement, build community harmony and social cohesion and celebrate cultural diversity.
- The NSW Environmental Trust offers grants for projects which involve rehabilitating or regenerating the environment or promoting environmental education and sustainability.
- Sport and recreation grants.