Category: Services for People with Disabilities More Detail[https://www.communitygrants.gov.au/grants/individual-capacity-building-program-2020-2021]
Category: Disability & Aged
*Please join us for the* *Macarthur Ageing Forum* *Annual Planning Workshop* *Wednesday 5 June 2019* Time: 1pm to 3pm Camden Golf Club, Studley Park 50 Lodges Road, Narellan 2567 MDS Sector Support, Development & Engagement Project has...
Macarthur Hoarding Disorder Resource Network hoarder2 *Download the flyer here: MDS-HoardingDisorder-InformationBooklet-2018-V4.pdf[assets/Uploads/MDS-HoardingDisorder-InformationBooklet-2018-V4.pdf]*
Mother and son with disability 770 Without data, it is not possible to know whether initiatives are really making a positive difference to people’s lives, write Eric Emerson, George Disney,...
We are seeking input from parents who have a learning disability ( intellectual disability) and have had children placed in permanent care. Please see attached flyers for more information about the...
*Have your say – dementia services survey* The department has contracted the Rosemary Bryant AO Research Centre at the University of South Australia to evaluate the Dementia Behaviour Management Advisory Services...
* * Webinar – Carer Gateway regional delivery partners – roles and responsibilities The Department of Social Services will be hosting a second webinar on the new network of Carer Gateway regional...
Caution Needed Over Autism Diagnosis Guidelines[https://probonoaustralia.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=dee61672471d96ed5f3557705&id=c72ab6fec1&e=a6acb3cb7c] | Peak autism bodies say while new national diagnosing standards will help people with autism get better support, the autism community needs to closely...
- → Aboriginal / Macunity
- → Child & Families NSW
- → Community & Infrastructure
- → conference
- → cyber
- → Disability & Aged
- → Employment/Training
- → Funding
- → General
- → Governance
- → grant
- → grants
- → Health/Wellbeing
- → Job Board
- → Leadership
- → Multicultural
- → training
- → Trauma informed
- → Volunteering
- → Youth
- → UOW: Position Vacant- Manager Student Mental Health and Engagement Position Description
- → Camden Council International Women's Day Program
- → MFYS: Employment Opportunity - Nabu Caseworker Position - Campbelltown
- → ADC: First disability abuse prevention Collaborative launches in NSW
- → Sector Connect: Executive Breakfast