Governance and Effectiveness Training for Boards, Committees and Managers
7 Funded Places Available on Parramatta Program Saturday 21 July
We are currently running our popular half-day Governance and Board Effectiveness training workshops throughout Australia as per our below calendar, including Parramatta (Holiday Inn) on Saturday 21 July (9.30am to 12.30pm).
Our fresh and modern program, now attended by more than 5000 people, will assist Managers and Members of Boards, Committees and Branches better understand roles, responsibilities and requirements and improve strategic thinking, organisational leadership and working relationships. Great programs for people new to these responsibilities and experienced people seeking to refresh their skills. Registration costs for all programs are $180 + GST per person however 7 funded and sponsored spots are now available on our Parramatta program for only $90+GST per person.
Eligibility for these sponsored spots are as follows:
- Your organisation must be operating on a Non Profit Basis and earned less than $3million last financial year
- Maximum of 3 people per organisation at these sponsored rates
- To register there are no forms to complete and no need for advance payment just email me the names of those attending at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply approval, training confirmations and payment details
- You must not be currently registered to attend
- Sponsored spots are allocated on a "First-In" basis
To register there are no forms to complete and no need to rush payment just email me the names of those attending at email@example.com and I will reply email with confirmations and full details.