There are many National Days to be a part of as a business, however being connected to your local Macarthur community can boost change in your company culture in some amazing ways.
Why should your business get involved in the local Macarthur community?
- Distinguish yourselves from your competitors;
- Network, build relationships and brand awareness;
- Boost visibility and demonstrate to your staff and customers that your business is a stable entity;
- An opportunity for you to let your customers know how you're giving back to the community;
- Show your staff the qualities that you value in your mission statement.
Give back to your team by sponsoring the
Big Yellow Umbrella Charity Golf Day 27th September, 2018
Big Yellow Umbrella (formally Camden Community Connections) is an established, forward thinking and proactive organisation run by staff and a league of committed volunteers. We are always looking to partner with like-minded organisations to forge ongoing collaborations within the Macarthur region.
This September, as part of our fundraising efforts we're holding a charity golf day to raise money in order to continue providing:
- Crisis Support - financial planning, bill assistance and legal advice
- Homelessness - food packages, warm bedding and clothing
- Domestic & Family Violence - counselling, referrals and financial support
We invite individual players, pairs and teams of 4 to join us. ALL players of ALL abilities are welcome to join in for a fun-packed, great value day on the course where you can meet our team of staff and volunteers and hear about the way we are supporting the community.
Booking is easy, just follow this link to register as a player, or to sponsor one of the holes follow the link here.
To discuss how you can make a difference please call Kim at Big Yellow Umbrella on 4647 1283.
With thanks from the Staff & Volunteer Team at Big Yellow Umbrella.