Safer Communities Fund - Round 5 - Infrastructure Grants
Provides schools and pre-schools, places of religious worship, community organisations and local councils with grants of up to $1 million for crime prevention initiatives aimed at reducing crime, violence, anti-social behaviour and/or other security risks driven by racial and/or religious intolerance.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
and be one of the following entities:
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- an Australian local government agency or body as defined in appendix A of the grant opportunity guidelines
- an Australian State/Territory Government education agency or body
- a registered school or pre-school that is a legal entity (with its own unique ABN) and that can enter into a grant agreement in its own right
- a legal entity applying on behalf of a registered school or pre-school.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
Deadline to apply:
Applications open: 29 October 2019 9:00 am AEDT
Applications close: 10 December 2019 5:00 pm AEDT