Accounting Officer- Corporate Services Liverpool
Salary Package up to $71,212
(Inclusive of $60,000 base salary including leave loading, superannuation and salary sacrifice opportunities)
Do you want a job that will give you the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of Aboriginal people?
KARI is the largest accredited Aboriginal Out of Home Care (OOHC) service in NSW. There is currently an opportunity to join our Corporate Services team. The main role of the Accounting Officer is to manage the KARI accounts and assist in all matters pertaining to the financial management of the organisation.
The person we are looking to employ would have the following attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in financial management
- Demonstrated payroll experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification or currently studying
- Demonstrated experience in the use of MYOB accounting and payroll software, and Microsoft Office including intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Good time management and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems
- Ability to work within a team and independently
We are looking for a high level, dedicated and motivated person to join our team and help us make a difference to the lives of children and families in their time of need.
If you think you have the skills we are looking for and you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to find out more about the position, please visit our website www.kari.org.au/get-involved/employment-opportunities/ to review the job description or contact Hassan Rafique on 02 8782 0300 for any further information.
This position is for direct applicants only.