Volunteering Australia is consulting with our State and Territory peak partners and stakeholders, to gauge feedback for our 2018-19 Pre-Budget Submission, GoVolunteer/VIKTOR, and rights-based issues in relation to volunteering.
Face-to-face consultations will be held in:
- Melbourne: 23 October 2017, Location and Time TBA
- Sydney: 26 October 2017, Centre for Volunteering, 9:45am – 11:15am
- Canberra: 3 November 2017, Volunteering Australia, 10:00am – 12:00pm
More details will be announced soon.
In addition to face-to-face consultations, Volunteering Australia is gathering feedback through an email submission process.
Volunteering Australia engages in consultation to ensure that our work is representative of the views of the volunteering sector. Your feedback will be vital to achieving policy outcomes for the sector.
We encourage all volunteers, and staff of Volunteer Involving Organisations and Volunteering Support Services to have their say.
- You are not required to answer every question, only those that are relevant to you, your position or organisation.
- Please use the Consultation Template when responding to the questions.
- All feedback will be considered during the consultative process. Please note: it may not be possible to include everything in submissions, reports and other policy outcomes.
All feedback must be emailed to email@example.com by 5pm AEST on Friday 3 November. Late submissions will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact Volunteering Australia Policy and Communications Coordinator Lavanya Kala on 02 6251 4060, to discuss further.