WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE 2010 Kia Grand Carnival
VQ Premium Wagon 8st 5dr Spts Auto 5sp 3.8i (AW17)
A High Quality Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle on the market.
This vehicle is in excellent condition, with 165,000 KM’s and would be an asset to any family who need to transport individuals who, due to disability need to use a wheelchair to mobilize. 1 owner only, and well maintained, with regular servicing and upkeep.
• Rear entry wheelchair access conversion by Freedom Motors ($38,000), incorporating Freedom Motor’s patented independent rear suspension for superior ride comfort.
• The Vehicle comes with leather upholstery, Electric Windows, Back rear doors are automatic and Factory CD Stereo.
• Reversing Camera and parking sensors • The Conversion complies with ALL Australian Standards.
• Wheelchair occupant travels in the Middle of Row 2 and is provided with a lap-sash seat belt so they feel part of the family, not stuck down 'the back'
• Conversion comprises of a lowered floor with manually operated access ramp. Ramp capacity is 350kg and requires only 3kg to operate.
• Seating: 4 Passengers + 1 Wheelchair • Wheelchair Access Type: Manual – Rear Ramp
Contact Jason on:0417 363 828 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or to organize an inspection/test drive.
Further information/pictures at http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Kia-Grand-Carnival-2010/SSE-AD-4414662
PRICE: $42,000 (open to negotiation)